News Ticker

Menu

Chronic Kidney Solution - No Medications or Drugs

This program is natural, simple and easy to follow. No doctor visits, no drugs, no complications. No bills, no expenses...

And it works.

Which is why thousands of people are now taking the decision to transform their lives like this – and bring to an end their disease once and for all.



Finding out I had chronic kidney disease – CKD – was only the start of it.

Realizing that CKD is really difficult to treat… and that it inevitably gets worse was shocking.

I faced ending up on a dialysis machine. Hoping and praying for a suitable kidney donor.

And losing years off the end of my life because with CKD… there’s no way out.

Right?

Wrong.

As my doctor showed me, all this has now changed. CKD is not the life sentence it once was.

And as I found out myself, he was absolutely right. Today chronic kidney disease for me is a distant memory..!

Take a look at this and I’ll explain.

Click here to watch my story 

The Chronic Kidney Disease Solution

The program that does it is called The Chronic Kidney Disease Solution.

It was created by Shelly Manning, a natural health practitioner who already had stunning results in other areas of health.

The patient who had first told my doctor about this program had himself suffered diabetes. If he could successfully address that and his CKD… then I wanted to be doing what he had done.

I ordered it as soon as I got home and it arrived in my inbox a few minutes later.

I started reading it there and then. And that was the moment my life changed forever.

Am I still ill?

Today I don’t know if I still have chronic kidney disease or not.

Even though he had seen it before, my doctor was delighted by my transformation.

A transformation I was able to feel and he was able to measure…

Today I eat very well, sleep soundly and am super relaxed.

I’m slim, happy, healthy and on top of the world.

I no longer experience any CKD symptoms. Not one. My blood pressure has been normal for over a year now.

I still have routine tests to ensure all is okay. It always is.

Whether I’m officially still a CKD sufferer or not, I doubt I’ve been this healthy since my twenties.

So how does it work?

Shelly Manning’s The Chronic Kidney Disease Solution is a straightforward plan for the complete relief of CKD symptoms.

All I had to do was follow Shelly’s instructions. My body naturally took care of the rest.

It was easy work. And some of the pay-offs came quickly – I felt different after just 4 days.

Some of her instructions were so ordinary that I couldn’t see how they would have much effect. But they did.

Three phases: from disease to health
Let me be bluntly honest with you here. Going from healthy to ill didn’t happen in an instant. Years of unhelpful lifestyle habits led gradually to chronic kidney disease.

We get ill step by step.

We address illness in the same way: step by step.

So Shelly’s program works us back to health through three very specific phases:

Phase 1: Protect from kidney damage

First we stop damaging our kidneys any further and give them the space they need to heal.

It takes some simple alterations to our daily habits to achieve this.

We begin addressing gut health too. Those good bacteria respond quickly and as they recover so does our health.

I felt positive effects of this within days: a little less tired, a little more focused, more cheerful.

Phase 1 also directly focuses on balancing blood glucose levels.

Note this isn’t a portion-control or calorie-control diet. Shelly encourages more eating, not less. It’s knowing what to eat that makes such a profound difference.

Phase 2: Restore kidney function

We continue to establish stable blood sugar levels for life.

Gut health has significantly improved – I was feeling noticeably more energetic, focused and upbeat. And despite eating as much food as I liked I was 12 pounds lighter.

Having released the stresses they were under my damaged kidneys were now slowly regaining their original functioning.

I was sleeping better than I had in years – even though I’ve never had a real sleep problem.

Phase 3: Repair and renew kidney tissue

At Stage 3 blood sugars are naturally stabilized – and they stay that way.

My blood pressure was now comfortably back in the healthy range – which was both a delight and a relief.

Using specific foods and natural supplements I generated new stem cells to repair kidney and heart tissue. The supplements were cheap and I got them from my local supermarket. I only had to use them for a short period – but the benefit was enormous: I was literally creating a new, healthy body.

So much about my health was completely turned around. CKD symptoms were completely gone. Life-threatening blood pressure was normalized.

And given that I’ve swapped high blood pressure, diseased kidneys, tiredness, fatigue and low mood for vibrant health and a very big smile…

…I can safely say that doing what she advised was one of my smarter life decisions.


Official website: Click here!

Learn more: 



Share This:

360 Remedies

Sometimes all it takes, is just ONE PRAYER to change everything….

  • To add an Emoticons Show Icons
  • To add code Use [pre]code here[/pre]
  • To add an Image Use [img]IMAGE-URL-HERE[/img]
  • Bloger: 360remedies.blogspot.com