News Ticker

Menu

NEUROACTIV6 - Brain Superfood Formula

 


Product Name: NEUROACTIV6

Official Website: Click here!

Stay Mentally Charged
FASTER, CLEARER THINKING,
AND CALM, FOCUSED ENERGY


NeuroActiv6 is a unique formulation of clinically studied and tested ingredients that have been shown to provide the following benefits:

  • Feel Energized, Motivated & Alert
  • Elevates Mood & Calms the Mind
  • Eliminates Brain Fog, Improves Mental Clarity
  • Nourishes and Support a Healthy brain
  • Contains Powerful Polyphenols

  • Increases Brain Energy & Recall Speed








What is
NEUROACTIV6

Discover how you can boost brain power, enhance your mood, restore energy levels, and nourish and protect your brain.

Your brain. It makes up only 2% of your body weight, yet it consumes roughly 20% of your body's energy when at rest. That means the human brain needs a whole lot of nutrition to stay alert and focused throughout the day. The bulk of that energy is used to fuel electrical impulses that neurons employ to communicate with one another. As we age (due to excess inflammation, toxins, and stress) neuro-nutrients play an even more important role in a properly functioning brain. To simplify what is going on here, we could say that old neurons (like some long-married couples) do not talk to each other as much anymore - some communication is lost. These deficits in neuronal communication result, in turn, to declines in motor and cognitive competence.

NeuroActiv6 has been specifically designed to include polyphenol compounds, nootropics, and bio-active ingredients that work to promote a healthy inflammatory response, lower oxidative stress and support healthy cortisol levels, raise BDNF levels, and promote "neural communication"; enabling neurons to talk to each other more effectively. Best of all, instead of having to take multiple pills and supplements daily to accomplish this same outcome, we've taken the scientifically proven doses and put them into one all-encompassing, healthy and great-tasting drink mix. Try NeuroActiv6 today!







It has become part of my daily smoothie routine.

WEEK 2 of taking NeuroActiv6: I’m quite surprised that I actually do notice a difference in my short-term memory, as well as my recall of a specific word/name when having a conversation. I’ve also noticed that my comprehension when reading has improved. I’ve taken NeuroActiv6 with water, but I prefer adding it to my smoothie. I’m very pleased with this product and have recommended it to friends.


WEEK 5 of taking NeuroActiv6:As I was chatting with a friend recently, there were at least three occurrences where she hesitated for a word, but just couldn't "find" it. That word instantly popped into my head and out of my mouth. I was surprised (and impressed) at my quick word-recall and can only attribute my instant word retrieval to NeuroActiv6. My brain fog has lifted. Yay!


I've stopped counting the weeks that I've been taking NeuroActiv6. It has become part of my daily smoothie routine. If you feel you're having trouble remembering things or experience brain fog, give it a try!

- ROSALYN VERIFIED PURCHASE

How doesWork?

Share This:

360 Remedies

Sometimes all it takes, is just ONE PRAYER to change everything….

  • To add an Emoticons Show Icons
  • To add code Use [pre]code here[/pre]
  • To add an Image Use [img]IMAGE-URL-HERE[/img]
  • Bloger: 360remedies.blogspot.com