News Ticker

Menu

The Complete Underground Fat Loss Manual Package

Controversial Fat Loss Method Deemed "Too Extreme" For The General Public


Did you know taking a baby aspirin 3x a day can actually increase your metabolism?

Or that chewing just one piece of nicotine gum forces your body to incinerate stored body fat?

Author photo
The author lost 13 pounds of fat in a month.
So why did his method get banned?

Those are just a couple of the tips revealed inside a controversial fat loss manual.

Some brave souls used this plan to quickly drop 10, 20, even 30 pounds of fat in just a few short weeks.

In fact, the author of this book wrote his manual after dropping 13 pounds and getting down to single-digit body fat in less than a month.

If you can get your hands on a copy of this book, you'll immediately see why it's so effective. Unfortunately tracking down this book is no easy task. That's because this book is now...

BANNED

Due to the controversial nature of this program, it is no longer available on Amazon.
You cannot find this book at your local book store. Facebook even banned the author's personal page! I should know, I am the author.

Matt Marshall
Picture of the author

My name is Matt Marshall. I'm a certified personal trainer, but you've probably never heard of me. That's intentional - I keep a low profile. I don't work with celebrities or athletes.

I don't write articles.

I don't blog.

I don't tweet. I have no Instagram, no snap chat or anything like that.

For the most part, I just want to be left alone.


But I've developed a reputation as the guy to talk to if you want to get lean FAST. I knew things were starting to get weird when...

Strangers Started Showing Up At My Door

Seriously.

I arrived home one day and there's a big black dude at my house. Never seen him before in my life. Turns out he had been struggling to lose weight for years. So he heard about me and weaseled my address from a friend of a friend of a friend. Then he promptly drove over to my house and parked on my doorstep until I got home.

I was a little stunned at first.

But to be honest this stuff is happening more and more often. Last year a 68-year old man who I've never met before mailed me a $1,000 check. "Your book changed my life. Please accept this as a token of my appreciation."

Wow!

Anyway, John - the big black dude on my porch - told me what his trainer had him doing. All the usual stuff -- lifting weights 3x times a week, cardio in the morning, measuring out all his carbs and macros, keeping protein high and of course avoiding stuff like doughnuts and beer.

"Well, if you believe all that I've got some swamp land in Florida..." I told him.

He looked at me side-eyed.

"I mean first of all there's actually a way to use alcohol to speed up fat loss."

He's starting to think I'm crazy.

"Here, just read this and leave me alone."

I shove a copy of my book in his hands and shoe him away. A few weeks go by. I've completely forgot about John.

Until he emails me out of the blue...

"I'm down 50 pounds. Practically every single person that comes into my shop (I'm a barber) wants to know what I've been doing. THANK YOU!"

I wrote back...

"John, nobody is going to believe me if I tell 'em this story. Send me a video please."

So he did...

See, I put my private email address in the book just in case anyone needed it.

Jessica text
Yes, this plan works
for women too.

But it's not all bad.

Some woman got my book, followed the instructions and transformed herself into a super attractive housewife.

She emailed me this jaw-dropping after pic. --->

I didn't hate seeing that picture first thing in the morning. (Can't say my wife was pleased though. Whoops!)

Anyway, the reason I even wrote this book in the first place is because...







Nearly Everything You've Been Told About Fat Loss Is 180 Degrees Wrong

That sounds hype-y, right? Well, strap in cuz I'm about to drop some knowledge on ya...

When it comes to losing fat, you've probably heard that you need to cut carbs if you wanna lose weight? Maybe you've even tried a low-carb diet over the years. If you did, I bet ya doughnut I can guess what happened:

First two weeks went great - you dropped a bunch of weight. Mostly water, but some fat too. And then.... Nada. Weight loss came to a screeching stop. And... oddly enough. You were cold all the time. Especially your hands and your feet.

Am I in the right neighborhood? Maybe you already know why this happened - without adequate carbohydrates, your body produces less T3. T3 - or triiodothyronine for you science geeks - is a hormone that controls metabolism AND rate of fat burning.

"But if I eat carbs I'll just get fat!" - says you.

"Shhhhh, shut your mouth" - says me.

There's a way to eat a boatload (technical term) of carbs without getting fat. Want proof?

Peep this medical research study, published in the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition...

Medical study

Researchers found a bunch of volunteers and basically crammed bagels down their throat for a week. I'm not even kidding - they overfed these volunteers 1,000 EXTRA calories (mostly from carbs) on day 1.

Just one problem. All these extra carbs actually...




Increased Metabolism By 37%!

This totally messed with the experiment.

So on day 2 researchers upped the ante. They overfed participants an extra 1500 calories on day 2. But again, each volunteers' metabolism increased again, this time burning an extra 470 calories. By the end of the week researchers were begging the volunteers to cram down bagels and despite 5 days of massive over-eating none of the participants gained any appreciable amount of body fat.

"So... I can have carbs?" - says you.

"Yes, but only certain kinds." - says me.

"Oh, you mean I gotta eat healthy carbs like brown rice and sweet potatoes?" - says you (probably all mopey-like.)

"Nope. Two words: Red Licorice." - says me, probably sticking two pieces of licorice in my mouth and doing my best walrus impression.

I talk more about using red licorice to get ripped in my book but first let me give you my number one tip for losing fat.

Here it is:

Tip: If You Wanna Get Lean,
Do It Like A Band-Aid

Best way to take off a band-aid? Fast. One rip and it's gone. Sure, hurts for a second but it beats the alternative.

Well, the exact same principle applies to losing fat. You've probably heard that it's better to lose fat slowly right? Maybe you've been told that if you lose fat too quickly it will somehow "crash your metabolism", melt away all your muscle mass... and maybe even cause you to gain it all back?

Any of that sound familiar?

Well guess what? Wrong. Wrong. Wrong.

Trying to lose fat slowly is a terrible idea. In fact, you should strip away all your unwanted body fat the same way you'd remove a band-aid - get it done quick and be done with it forever.

In fact, the research proves when it comes to fat loss, faster is better. Check it out:

Why "Slow & Steady" Fat Loss Is A Terrible Idea - Here's The Science...

FACT #1: Losing Fat Slowly Is Murder On Your Metabolism

Scientists from Newcastle University tested this. They took 3 groups of overweight men and put them on a diet.

The first group had it the toughest. They followed an extreme diet just for six days.

The 2nd group followed a slightly easier low diet for 3 weeks.

The 3rd group followed an even easier re-reduced calorie diet for 6 weeks.

All groups ended up losing approximately 5% of their bodyweight. (About 10 pounds). The difference is how long it took. Group 1 lost the 10 pounds in just did 6 days! Group two did it in 3 weeks. Group 3 did it in 6 weeks.

No surprise there. But what IS surprising is that resting metabolism dropped the MOST in the six week diet group. The 3 week diet group saw the 2nd biggest drop in resting metabolism. And the 6-day "extreme diet group" saw the SMALLEST drop in resting metabolism! So the research is clear. Losing fat slowly is HORRIBLE for your metabolism.

Source: Siervo, Mario, et al. "Imposed rate and extent of weight loss in obese men and adaptive changes in resting and total energy expenditure." Metabolism (2015): Accepted Article.

Hold on because it gets even worse...

Fact #2: Trying To Lose Weight Slowly Kills Your Chances Of Losing Pure FAT

Check it out: Researchers took a group of mice and put them on a 5% caloric restricted diet. This means they ate 5% fewer calories than usual. This is the very definition of a "slow & steady" diet. The opposite of a crash diet.

So we'd expect good results, right?

WRONG.

In just 3 weeks of this "slow & steady" diet, here's what happened to these rats:

  • Fat Mass went UP. (They gained fat.)
  • Lean mass DECREASED. (They LOST lean mass.)
  • There was a decrease in their total energy expenditure (they became less active)
  • There was a decrease in their resting energy expenditure (metabolism slowed down.)

So clearly trying to lose weight with a mild (5%) caloric deficit is a recipe for disaster if you are a rat. But humans are different right? Not so fast, check out fact #3 to see why slow and steady fat loss is a bad idea for us humans too...

Source: Li X, Cope MB, Johnson MS, Smith DL Jr, Nagy TR. Mild calorie restriction induces fat accumulation in female C57BL/6J mice. Obesity (Silver Spring). 2010 Mar;18(3):456-62.

Yeah, I know this flies in the face of what most personal trainers will tell you. But honestly, most personal trainers are clueless. Scientists - actual smart people - conduct actual double-blind experiments and here's what they've found...

Fact #3: Losing Fat Slowly Is Horrible For Your Hormones

Ever heard the idea that you should lose fat slowly because if you lose fat too fast it will mess with your hormones? Turns out that's nothing more than an old wives' tale.

Here's the truth:

A human study examining the effects of long-term mild-caloric deficit dieting in humans found that long-term dieters suffered from 78% lower testosterone levels and 28% lower VO2Max levels!

The research is clear: Slow & steady dieting is HORRIBLE for your hormones and your testosterone levels.

Source: Fontana L, Klein S, Holloszy JO. Effects of long-term calorie restriction and endurance exercise on glucose tolerance, insulin action, and adipokine production. Age (Dordr). 2010 Mar;32(1):97-108.

Here's the final kick in the teeth...

Fact #4: If You Lose Fat Slowly You're MORE Likely To Gain It All Back!

I know this is surprising because we've always been told that "crash" dieting leads to "yo-yo" weight gain. But science paints a different picture:

A long-term analysis of European dieters showed that dieters who lost the most weight during an initial 8-week diet phase were the most successful at KEEPING the weight off six months later.

This principle held true even when the dieters were using a very low-calorie approach (less than 800 calories a day) during their initial weight loss phase.

Scientifically-validated research proves that if you want to lose weight AND KEEP IT OFF, you should lose the weight FAST.

Source: Wong MHT, Holst C, Astrup A, Handjieva-Darlenska T, Jebb SA. Caloric Restriction Induces Changes in Insulin and Body Weight Measurements That Are Inversely Associated with Subsequent Weight Regain. PLoS ONE. 2012; 7(8): e42858.

I could go on all day shattering popular fat loss myths but I think you're starting to get the picture: If you want to get lean, do it fast. Like ripping off a band-aid.

Underground Fat Loss Manual

For those willing to pull out all the stops and get lean as fast as humanly possible, I wrote a book called "The Underground Fat Loss Manual."

Hands down, it's the best freakin' fat loss book in the history of the freakin' universe - my mom says so. ("It's a lovely book son... but I wish you wouldn't use such language!")

It was going to sell a bazillion copies on Amazon but...







They Banned It

Facebook booted me too. And Google kicked me out too. What got them all riled up?

Banned

Well, a few things I'm guessing:

#1) My book contains strong language. Me likey the swear words, knowwhatimean?

#2) My book contains a LOT of controversial (but proven) fat loss tips. Like using nicotine gum to melt fat. Nothing in my book is illegal. I do NOT recommend steroids or any illegal drugs. But a few of the tips push the envelope a bit and are explicitly reserved for those looking to get lean as soon as possible.

#3) Lastly, my results are TOO good. Somewhere along the line some bureaucrats decided that "2 pounds per week" was the most anyone could lose. To that I say...

Talk to the Hand!

I used this program to strip off 13 pounds in 4 weeks.

Some of my clients have done even better. Check it out...

47 year old man wins Halloween costume party

You're all muscle now!

Down 4 pounds in 10 days

Been letting loose on the weekends

Look, 2 pounds a week is too slow. I'll be honest. Dieting is a pain. Fat loss isn't easy. In fact, I'll come right out and say it - getting lean is hard! But you know what?

Staying lean is RIDICULOUSLY EASY.

Seriously. Once you get lean you can actually have 3 cheat meals PER WEEK and still stay ripped. So doesn't it makes sense to suck it up, get ripped as fast as possible and then just enjoy staying lean?

I think so.

And if you agree, then you might want to check out The Underground Fat Loss manual.

Here's a short list of what's inside this book...

  • The 44-Hour jump start - how to lose up to 8.8 pounds in your first 44 hours thanks to an unusual experiment
  • An all-natural method for boosting growth hormone by 512%
  • How to use alcohol (if you choose) to accelerate overnight fat burning

This tip alone is worth the price of admission for most people. It sounds crazy if you've ever been told that you must swear off alcohol to get lean. But the truth is there's one simple twist you can use to still drink alcohol and get a lean & hard midsection.

  • Why some of the world's most ripped fitness models chew nicotine gum (this is optional, you do NOT need to attempt this controversial technique to get lean)
  • How to smash through the little-known "cycle of sadness" that keeps most people fat and unhappy
  • Why chewing up a baby aspirin before your next workout can actually boost your metabolism
  • How a reclusive multi-millionaire figured out a strange "hack" that allows you to avoid the dreaded weight-loss plateau, and how you can copy this trick for free.

Please note: I'm going to share every last one of my most controversial tips this guide. But you need NOT use any of the tips that make you uncomfortable.

  • How to use "dirty dreams" for faster fat loss
  • Eat The Whole Pint: My strange "ice cream hack" that actually lets you eat an entire pint of ice cream... and wake up leaner the next day
  • My "beast-mode/binge-mode" strategy for getting lean and INCREASING your metabolism every time you cheat. (Yes, you MUST cheat.)

That last point is non-negotiable. You must cheat on this plan. You may have heard about cheat days in the past, but the truth is cheat days will just make you fat UNLESS you follow the strategy I outline on page 57.

  • How "evil" foods like white potatoes, red licorice and even beer can give you eye-popping abs
  • Why most exercise just teaches your body how to hang on to fat... and how to "trick" your body into burning fat faster WITHOUT excessive exercise
  • Lean for life: My highly-unusual strategy for "coming off" this diet that ensure you don't regain the weight... without being forced to live on diet for the rest of your days
  • The usual reason why eating too much protein - yes, even lean protein - makes it almost impossible for regular people to get lean.

Most of my clients actually end up SAVING money thanks to the tip on page 42. So even if you had to pay a fortune for my book today, you'd actually save money in the long run. But here's the thing...

You Cannot Buy This Book
Anywhere But Right Here


LEARN MORE:

Share This:

360 Remedies

Sometimes all it takes, is just ONE PRAYER to change everything….

  • To add an Emoticons Show Icons
  • To add code Use [pre]code here[/pre]
  • To add an Image Use [img]IMAGE-URL-HERE[/img]
  • Bloger: 360remedies.blogspot.com